Bravo’s ‘Below Deck’ Gets Second-Season Pickup As Maiden Voyage Ends

The day after Below Deck wrapped its freshman run on Bravo, the yacthing yarn has been re-upped for Season 2. The reality series from 51 Minds, which follows the professional and personal lives of the crew of a luxury yacht as they deal with their wealthy charter guests, scored its best demo numbers of the year with last night’s season finale. Andy Cohen will host a “reunion” episode on Bravo next week, followed by a “The Crew Tells All” special on September 9.

Related: Bravo Renews ‘Million Dollar Listing NY’

• Seriously? This show stunk, nobody to root for, hire some hotter looking girls next time.

Comment by Nick — Tuesday August 27, 2013 @ 4:57pm PDT
    • Agree 100%! Who watches it?!

Comment by The Truth — Tuesday August 27, 2013 @ 7:45pm PDT
  • Get some hotter girls? Really? Remember they actually have to have brains to work on a 20 million dollar yacht but you probably don’t know anything about that. Hotter girls normally aren’t smart

Comment by J — Tuesday August 27, 2013 @ 7:31pm PDT
  • I thought this reality show was great. Who wants to see a bunch of staged “Barbie big boobs and Muscle Mikes” drooling and catering over the wealthy. The wealthy guests are amusing enough!! That’s what reality is – showing our imperfections, idiosyncrasies, jealousies, and immaturity. The return of a few of the cast would be nice. Looking forward to next season!!

Comment by Donna — Tuesday August 27, 2013 @ 8:07pm PDT
    • I agree with you Donna, I thought it was great, and that was due in part to the cast NOT being perfect 10′s! There are REAL people in the world too, boys, you might want to consider that before posting such shallow comments! :)

Comment by Dawn — Tuesday November 26, 2013 @ 9:04pm PST
  • I liked the show, but my only gripe is that I kinda liked THIS cast. Seeing as how everybody seems to have moved on, I don’t know if I’ll be able to relate to the characters as much, you know (obviously they’re not characters but actual people, but you know what I mean). Anyways, we’ll see.

Comment by mick — Tuesday August 27, 2013 @ 8:52pm PDT
  • Actually, these were all actors. So, it took no one special to operate the yacht since the real captain stayed on to make sure everything went as planned.

Comment by Merp — Tuesday August 27, 2013 @ 8:53pm PDT
  • this show was bad television – period. but i guess someone must have liked it – just wonder who? and as far as pretty girls and brains not mixing – well sir – just wonder what time warp you’re from!

Comment by Minerva — Tuesday August 27, 2013 @ 10:17pm PDT
  • Love this show Love this cast will miss them next season C’mon CJ come back.

Comment by Shelley — Wednesday August 28, 2013 @ 10:13am PDT
  • I love this show! Hopefully, Sam, Kat, CJ, Aleks, Ben and Andrienne all return, they all had big personalities and pretty much made the show.

Comment by Cara — Thursday August 29, 2013 @ 10:59am PDT
  • Loved this show..but hope the original cast comes back…my favorite is chef ben .hes so funny…

Comment by Barbara Williams — Friday August 30, 2013 @ 9:32am PDT
  • Enjoyed the show, but will miss Ben. I was always waiting to here his next comedic line….”Nice leather luggage, Mr. Vegan……

Comment by JJ — Friday August 30, 2013 @ 5:38pm PDT