Chad Michael Murray In Talks For ‘Left Behind’

Chad Michael Murray is in negotiations to join the cast of Left Behind. The former One Tree Hill actor would be playing the role of journalist Cameron “Buck” Williams in the end-of-the-world thriller. Nicolas Cage is also starring in the Left Behind reboot. The film is based on the first of the 16 bestselling faith-based novels written by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins. Left Behind was first adapted for a series of low budget movies starring Kirk Cameron starting in 2001. Family Screen Partners are producing. Murray is repped by the Gersh Agency and Brillstein Entertainment Partners.

• Believe me, the odds of them even remotely getting this movie right are quite slim… Especially if Nicholas Cage is involved… This will be Chad’s first Christian-based Revelation’ish movie since his small part in Megiddo…

Comment by Craig — Saturday December 22, 2012 @ 1:48pm PST
    • I hope you hire Peter Coyote to VO everything that you write:
      “This will be Chad’s first Christian-based Revelation’ish movie since his VERY small part in Megadildo…”.

Comment by The Big Kahuna — Sunday December 23, 2012 @ 7:52pm PST
  • I’ll be leaving myself behind at home when this comes out.

Comment by Gil Brooks — Saturday December 22, 2012 @ 3:09pm PST
    • LOL!

Comment by Harry — Saturday December 22, 2012 @ 10:56pm PST
  • Ouch. This is a career low even for him.

Comment by Jo — Saturday December 22, 2012 @ 3:20pm PST
    • Lolz, I think he’d be willing to take anything for money. I haven’t seen him in anything since he left One Tree Hill years ago.

Comment by Anna — Monday December 24, 2012 @ 2:37am PST
  • Looks like they’re going the dumb route with this knucklehead… ah well…

Comment by WRTRPROD7 — Saturday December 22, 2012 @ 3:22pm PST
  • Thanks for the warning. Kind of sad to see mainstream actors affiliating with right wing hate groups, but I suppose they need the money.

Comment by niles — Saturday December 22, 2012 @ 3:54pm PST
    • Don’t worry… I’m sure they haven’t sold out their Satanic left wing loving groups… How foolish human nature is when it blindly believes its own humanistic take on morality supersedes that of its creator… But don’t you worry… You’ll love Lucifer’s version of Jesus so you keep that carnal rational in tact, ya hear? Don’t ever have faith in Bible and you’ll be home free, if you don’t mind a few cell bars and dark spaces…

Comment by Craig — Saturday December 22, 2012 @ 10:07pm PST
      • I believe Nikki says you aren’t allowed to bore people in the comments. What are you doing here?

Comment by seventy8 — Monday December 24, 2012 @ 12:09pm PST
        • Well Niles unfairly attacked in a very intolerant way a whole group of people with his comment. I don’t see you pointing that out.

Comment by OCTruth — Monday December 24, 2012 @ 9:43pm PST
      • Hi, I’m doing just fine without your bible, thanks though.

Comment by gobacktosleep — Wednesday December 26, 2012 @ 11:02am PST
  • And embarrassing for everyone involved. This was a Kirk Cameron movie people. You are in a remake of a Kirk Cameron movie. I know much needs money and Chad needs a job, but don’t both need to be taken seriously more than they need this dreck?

Comment by Sad — Saturday December 22, 2012 @ 4:50pm PST
    • Yeah, like the people commenting here are always right about the business. Unemployed people sure have a lot of opinions about those who are working.

Comment by Mack — Monday December 24, 2012 @ 6:06pm PST
  • And the race to the bargin bin starts ….. now!

Comment by Dave — Saturday December 22, 2012 @ 6:40pm PST
  • Nicolas Cage? Really! I have no words…

Comment by joshreader — Saturday December 22, 2012 @ 7:52pm PST
    • You have no words? No wonder you can’t get a job writing.

Comment by Mac — Monday December 24, 2012 @ 6:06pm PST
  • If they think I’ll be seeing this, they can kiss my left behind.

Comment by Eric — Saturday December 22, 2012 @ 8:07pm PST
    • LOL!!!

Comment by seventy8 — Monday December 24, 2012 @ 12:11pm PST
  • Didn’t Nic Cage already make this movie? I believe it was called KNOWING.

Comment by Nic Rage — Saturday December 22, 2012 @ 10:09pm PST